We are Growing!
Come work for a company that values a supportive team approach, a great work/life balance, a fun and collaborative atmosphere, and ongoing training for all staff! We love what we do and we know you will too!
We are looking to add the following positions to our growing agency:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT)
- Full-time and Part-time positions available
We are a group of dedicated professionals who are passionate about building a practice that offers a new standard of personalized, effective, and high-quality care. We value a great work life/balance and job satisfaction and we accomplish this with: small local caseloads, highly-trained registered behavior technicians, frequent paid staff development, frequent supervision, and a focus on parent collaboration. We employ a team-based approach to communication and collaboration with families and ongoing staff development with Staff Development Directors at each location.
What makes Effective Interventions a great place to work?
- Compensation rate higher than state average for this position with opportunities for frequent raises based on meeting clear company competencies.
- Collaboration with highly qualified team members with small caseloads where your opinion and feedback is valued.
- Supervision for all those enrolled in a Master’s program at no cost to you.
- Paid CEU’s and admission to NCABA conference yearly, as well as support to present research at conferences.
- Our BCBAs have small local caseloads, of 5-7 clients, so you will always have time to see clients, behavior technicians, and parents regularly. This creates high quality programs with excellent communication and very little down time or expense for travel.
- Parent training is required monthly so we have high generalization and great team work with our families.
- Frequent supervision (most times weekly) means highly qualified behavior technicians who are supported and motivated to implement treatment plans with high fidelity.
- Simple IRA with company match up to 3% of pay.
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees working 30 or more hours weekly.
- Paid time off.
If you’re interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.