Our Mission Statement
Effective Interventions’ mission is to provide a family-centered, multidisciplinary approach to therapy. We give our kids the tools to enhance their confidence, performance, behavior, and health while helping them thrive at every stage of development.
Our core values include:
- Empowerment: Effective Interventions instills the importance of patience, hard work and the power of belief in all our kids and employees.
- Teamwork: We believe in the power of collaboration to achieve our goals. We know teamwork is the glue that keeps us striving for the best, whether we’re sharing ideas on serving families or collaborating on the most effective treatment methods.
- Development: We continually keep our staff up-to-date on current approaches and the newest therapies through continuing education. We strive to meet a child’s individual needs by putting the most efficient treatments into practice.
- Accountability: We understand trust is the foundation of any relationship and that honoring commitments breeds trust. We aim to stay connected with you every step of the way to build trust with every family we work with.
- Integrity: Our team of experts brings true compassion and professionalism to every one of our clients. We know integrity is the first step toward greatness and that transformation begins within.
- Dissemination of ABA: We have a responsibility to advance and disseminate the field of behavior analysis as well as shape high-quality knowledgeable practitioners.
- Evidence-based practices: We follow evidenced-based practices and data-based decision making.
- Communication: We value open and ongoing communication and believe that “clear is kind.”
- Furthering knowledge: We continually seek to grow in our knowledge and education and believe that staying current in research and seeking further educational opportunities and training are vital to our success.
- Family: We believe that client and family members’ priorities should guide goal development and that they are an integral part of the treatment team.
- Engagement: We believe that teaching should be meaningful, fun, engaging, and strive to create a happy, relaxed, and engaged environment for all clients.
- Respect: We believe in respecting the dignity of clients and employees and creating an equitable and inclusive environment, honoring all the differences we possess.